Amongst the legends of the Celts can be found various powerful and fascinating women. Rebellion leaders, pirates, initiators of heroes, fierce warriors, and foretellers of doom. Some who are historically known to us, while others are blended with the mists from a somewhat romantic past.
Regardless of whether they are fact or fiction, there is something immensely powerful and awe inspiring about these Celtic women, some of whom include:
- Queen Boudicca of the Iceni gave the Romans a run for their money as she led a Celtic rebellion against them;
- Grace O’Malley (Gráinne Ní Mháille), the Irish pirate, who refused to let the old age stop her pillaging the English ships;
- the mysterious Scathach of the misty Scottish isles who was the initiator of many a Celtic warrior;
- Macha who cursed the men of Ulster to suffer her labour pains in the hour of their greatest need; and
- the Morrighan, the washer of the ford, who would bring her prophesies of doom to those about to enter battle.
Reclaim Your Own Mastery
Embrace Your Inner Strength
Empower Your Self
On Saturday, 23 April 2016 I will be hosting a special workshop at Muses of Mystery in Melbourne where we will be exploring the myths and lives of these powerful Celtic women and what they are able to evoke and inspire within our own selves.
Through the understanding of their stories, learn how to:
· Connect with your own inner strength that can be used to empower your being.
· Draw inspiration in rebuilding your own worth allowing you to fully embrace your authentic Self.
· Be encouraged to stand tall in your own truth and be who you have become.
· Craft your own warrior shield that will become a symbol of your own empowerment and mastery.
Bookings are essential - contact Muses of Mystery for more details.